Monday, December 30, 2013

Been Awhile....

Wow... over the course of the last year I completely forgot about this blog.  I wont say that my experience with the Kaiser Med Weightloss management program was a total fail... or waste of money, however... after the meal replacements ended... so did all the good stuff.... I felt cut off and abandoned and it didn't help that at the end of the first 30 weeks my beloved tom cat Samwise was killed and my Uncle had a heart attack and heart bypass surgery, and my mother in law had major cancer surgery.... and with the loss of Sam (my angelic furball of purr) my coping was crap and I melted.....

So... i've now gained back all 45lbs that I lost last year... but I've changed my jobs (yay) and am moving on without my boy.... I have four other furry kitties, just he was something special.  We're waiting for a short sale approval for the house we're trying to buy and I got the gym membership I wanted for Christmas... AND I'm finding new ways of motivation... I'm hoping I can keep up this blog (as long as I remember I have it lol) and try to keep myself motivated and accountable.    Below I am going to mark down my goals... I'll put down my current  marks later (i'm at work so i can't exactly hope on the scale or strip down).

1 - My target weight... what is it....
According to a BMI chart I should be around 165lbs.... that doesn't reference what my body fat % should be. I would like to be around a 20-25% body fat....Taking that into consideration, using an equation that I found via google.... if I want to keep 126lbs of muscle and be at 25% body fat, my goal weight should be 168lbs.  I think I can handle that.... so....

Target Weight: 168


2 - Daily Caloric Intake - 2088/day to reach my goal weight in 1 year

3 -And below is the set up for where I should get my nutrients from... seems complicated but I'm sure I'll figure it out.










Well... tonight I go to the gym.  I will try to get 30min cardio and 30 min weights in and go from there.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment