Sunday, September 23, 2012

Determination...and consistancy

While seeking advice from a trusted friend she made a very good point.  The best example one can be is obviously through actions but not just a once in awhile thing, a constant thing.  Determined consistency.  Consistency in faith, in health, in everything.    My goal this week, is to weigh in tonight (or tomorrow morning pending on how my water retention is feeling... speaking of which I probably should be chugging water as we speak.)  Then have all my breakfast/lunch/dinners planned and all but dinner premade as much as possible.  Monday & Tuesday and Friday (overtime due to last day of the month) I will ride my motorcycle which means Wednesday and Thursday I will be riding my bicycle.    Being sick last week didn't help me much at all because I didn't get to ride my bicycle at all.  Monday I had the car, then Tuesday & Wednesday I was sick and then Thursday I rode my motorcycle, and Friday I had no clean cloths for bicycling so I took the car and wore a skirt.   

I don't figure on us eating out at all this week with the exception of either Friday or Saturday.  I'm going to make a Detox Salad and that will be my lunch for the week.

Breakfasts I will be making sure I eat either my over night oats or my green monster before I leave the house and for snacks I will have fruits and nuts.  I'll try to cover all my craving bases for sweet or salty.  Ultimate calorie restriction is going to be my goal and on bicycling days.... I will definitely need more energy and I think this can help.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment