Monday, March 10, 2014

Good days & Bad days

Today is one of those days that I want to mark up as a bad day.... at least energy/motivation etc wise.  I know part of it is the time change, but the other part is probably that time of month which always throws me for a loop.  I've been well below E on my energy gauge all weekend and while I did get a few things done that I wanted to while hubby was down in Yosemite with a coworker discovering that he hates snow and sun, I was either overly ambition or I'm just getting old... or both.

The most I've accomplished today was 1-avoiding really really crappy food like fast food.  I almost copied the nut butter smoothy thing I had at Baagan last week (was very refreshing)  and am about read to reheat some veggie burgers and pick a veggie to go on the side and 2 - Getting David's camping gear back up stairs.

Being as the hunt for work is still going with no options in sight I'm starting to think that we're just not going to be buying a house any time soon.... I keep an eye out for a good deal I think we'd qualify for, but at this point I'm 1/2 tempted to look up a reputable storage unit place and take all the crap from under our bed, in our closets and under the stairs and store it out of the house to alleviate some clutter.... wow that just sounded like a line from my book.... dark dusty places lol.  If it's reasonably priced I may do it.  Would take a huge load off of keeping house just to have places to store our everyday things.

Well.... I'd better get the burgers in the oven.

:)

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment